no bake SALTED CARAMEL PRETZEL FUDGE 🥨 The last 2 years I have really been prioritizing my gut health. This recipe uses 2 of my fav gut healing ingredients: bone broth + collagen! I use @ancientnutrition bone broth collagen cuz it’s easy to digest, helps heal the gut lining & tastes great. Grab some at your nearest @wholefoods or check out their website to where its sold near you Also, swipe for the video tutorial on making these ➡️
• 1 cup tahini, or cashew butter
• 1/4 cup coconut oil
• 1 scoop @ancientnutrition salted caramel bone broth
• 1 tbsp maple syrup, or any sweetener
• 1/2 tsp sea salt (more for topping)
• Mini pretzels for topping
1️⃣ Mix all of the ingredients above in a sauce pot over low heat for about 5 mins until combined.
2️⃣ Pour into parchment paper lined muffin tins. Top with a pretzel.
3️⃣ Freeze for 30 mins until set. Store in the freezer!